Show & Share Wednesday #72 | Mostly Homemade Mom

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Show & Share Wednesday #72

32 comments:

1. Kelly, thank you so much for including my Spinach Alfredo Crockpot Lasagna in your features, and thanks for bringing Show and Share Wednesday to us! :)

ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party Kelly :)

ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You're famous :-) Thanks for hosting for all us little people, hahaha.

ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! HOW EXCITING! Thanks for hosting! have a great week!

ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Sarah!

6. Kim, oh my word LOL!

7. Erin- Table for 7March 5, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Thanks for hosting Kelly and congrats on the magazine..that's awesome!!

8. Thanks so much Erin!

ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Kathy! I hope you have a great week, too. :)

10. Blair @ The Seasoned MomMarch 5, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Thanks for hosting the party!

ReplyDelete
  11. So glad I found your blog & link party! i've followed your blog, followed you on Bloglovin and can't wait to see what other blogs have joined in on the fun! Thanks for hosting!
    Michelle
    chellebellestyle.blogspot.com

12. julieseatsandtreatsMarch 5, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Looks delicious Kelly!

ReplyDelete
  13. I would make a trifle of some sort. I see recipes and they look good, but I never have pound cake.

ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting to be featured in the magazine! Congratulations! Thanks for hosting the link party.

ReplyDelete
  15. i would create "strawberry shortcake" for sure! or freshly picked mulberries on top! (alisa)

16. Cathy@LemonTreeDwellingMarch 6, 2014 at 9:51 AM

This looks awesome....a little different than most soda breads I have seen. Can't wait to try it!!

17. Cathy@LemonTreeDwellingMarch 6, 2014 at 9:55 AM

What a great collection of recipes, Kelly! Can't wait to have fresh herbs!!

ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much, Kimberlee!

ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much, Cathy!

20. Thanks, Julie! :)

ReplyDelete
  21. I would make a trifle....or just eat it plain :-)

ReplyDelete
  22. I would make this trifle recipe!

Thanks for the chance to win this!

23. Tonia@thegunnysackMarch 6, 2014 at 11:57 PM

I don't think I've met a bread that I don't like. Yours looks amazing!

24. Tonia@thegunnysackMarch 6, 2014 at 11:58 PM

So many great recipes! The herbs add a ton of flavor!

ReplyDelete
  25. I can't wait for them either, Cathy!

ReplyDelete
  26. Fresh herbs are SO much better than dried! :)

ReplyDelete
  27. Haha, me neither Tonia! Bread is my addiction...

ReplyDelete
  28. This soda bread looks a bit different from most soda breads I've seen. Hope to try it soon! I'd love it if you shared this recipe with us on Five Friday Finds this week. :)

ReplyDelete
  29. YUM! Definitely like key lime pie, and your trifle looks like it'd be a hit! Please stop on by and share with us at Five Friday Finds. :)

ReplyDelete
  30. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hvr6s_natural-herbal-remedies-in-daily-life_lifestyle

31. Sarah @ My Joy-Filled LifeApril 13, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Awesome! My grandmother has been getting me a gift subscription to Simple & Delicious for years! Love that magazine!

32. Our Pinteresting FamilyJuly 11, 2014 at 8:26 AM

This looks out of this world. Thanks for sharing this recipe.

ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Videos