Loaded Oven Chili Dogs | Mostly Homemade Mom

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Loaded Oven Chili Dogs

24 comments:

1. I'm dying over these!!! Reminds me of Wienerschnitzel - they have the best chili dogs but they are not up here in the Pacific NW. Will be making these for sure. Thanks for joining in! Can't wait to share with you the theme for August round up.

2. A polish girl at heart I'm all over the mustard and sauerkraut, but
    these chili dogs look pretty delicious too. Just pass me a beer and I'm
    good to go! :)

ReplyDelete
  3. This may just be the best thing I've seen all day long! Seriously it sounds like such a novel idea and WILL happen sometime this week! GREAT share!

4. Erin- Table for 7July 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Wow..I need to make this Kelly! I need to start coming to your house for dinner :)
    Thanks for sharing at Share Your Stuff Tuesday!! Have a great week!

ReplyDelete
  5. I found you over at Mom On Timeout and wanted to come over and share some love. These hot dogs look INCREDIBLE! I don't say this often, bit I was *thisclose* to licking the screen. For realsies. XO

6. Haha Jenny! Best comment ever. :D

ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy, Bonnie! They taste amazing.

ReplyDelete
  8. Haha good deal Krista! A fellow sauerkraut girl. :)

ReplyDelete
  9. They were so good! The only thing I will change up next time is the Hormel Chili, it's just not my favorite. But some delicious homemade chili will be incredible with it. Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe!

ReplyDelete
  10. stopping by from pin me!! LOVE this my boys would be over the moon for this!

ReplyDelete
  11. haha.. absolutely. Sauerkraut or bust. :) Have a great weekend Kelly!

ReplyDelete
  12. I want one right now! YUMM!! When I was a kid I ate French Silk ice cream one time and then had the stomach flu. I was never able to eat French Silk ice cream again - haha! It's a good thing you got over that fear of hot dogs because these look delicious! Thanks for sharing!

~jen @ Yummy Healthy Easy

13. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good CakesJuly 27, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I'm not really a fan of hot dogs ..... but my kids *love* them! This is one of their favorite ways to eat them! Thanks so much for sharing at All My Bloggy Friends this week, Kelly!

14. Hi Kelly,

What a great way to prepare these wonderful Chili Dogs, we will really love this dish. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great week.
    Miz Helen

15. Lorraine @ Cookin' for the SevJuly 30, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Oh yum! This makes me want a chili dog right now! Stopping by from Love Bakes Good Cakes and pinning this! :)

ReplyDelete
  16. Love chili cheese hot dogs!

ReplyDelete
  17. Mixing ketchup and mayo and putting on the buns before the dogs, it makes it soooo much better!

18. HappyAndBlessedHomeOctober 24, 2013 at 6:30 PM

You make hot dogs look amazing! Featuring at Family Fun Friday. :-)

Monica

19. Tonia@thegunnysackJanuary 4, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Looks delicious! I'll have to try them for my family!

20. Cathy@LemonTreeDwellingJanuary 6, 2014 at 9:47 PM

I LOVE oven chili dogs....these look awesome!!

ReplyDelete
  21. Me too, Cathy! These are REALLY amazing!

ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much Tonia, I hope they love it. :)

ReplyDelete
  23. This looks delicious and easy. A quick go to meal when rushed for time. I am a huge hot dog fan.

ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Community Table Contributor Badge